Have a question about inventing? Want to know how to develop a particular idea? Can’t attend workshops or classes, or can’t wait until then? A Skype or phone consultation may be just the ticket.
Calls are billed in 15 minute increments with a minimum of 45-minutes for a first time caller. And at only $40.00 per 15 minute increment, they are an affordable way to solve your inventing or entrepreneurial concerns.
If you have a webcam or smartphone, you can choose Skype or Google+, so it’s almost like meeting in person. Plus, if you use Google+, you can record the video-call for later reference.
- The focus is entirely on you and your question — you don’t have to share Scott’s attention with other classmates.
- By scheduling the consultation in advance (a minimum of 24 hours in advance), you give Scott time to review your particular question or situation, resulting in more in-depth responses to your concerns.
- Unused minutes are kept on account, so you always get your money’s worth.
- Fill out the following form to request a phone/Skype consultation.
- Schedule the call.
- Pay for the call (all calls are pre-paid). When the call is scheduled, you will be sent a link to pay for the estimated time for the call.
- Have the call and get your questions answered.
Send in your request now:
Please fill out the following information to schedule your Skype/phone consultation.